Many functions of the IMC can be executed by clicking the tool button on the menu or tool box.
Performing each function by menu selection
- The IMC menu has the following types.
- Main menu
- Menu by window
- Pop-up menu
- Except for the main menu, you can display / select only in certain situations.
- Even though it is displayed, there are menus that can not be selected.
- Once these are ready for execution, they can be selected automatically.
- It is a menu on the menu bar on the IMC main window.
Menu according to each window
- It is a menu on the menu bar on various windows other than the main window. Some windows do not have a menu bar.
Pop-up menu (by mouse right click)
- It is displayed by clicking the right mouse button on the feature, the array and the selection range.
Execution of each function by clicking the tool button
- There are also two types of tool buttons.
- Tool button on main tool box
- Tool buttons on other windows
Tool button on main tool box
- The tool button on the main tool box can be switched between display and non-display.
Tool buttons on other windows
- The tool buttons on each window can be used only when the window is displayed.