Circular Genome Viewer-Designer
Circular Genome Map (Circular Genome Map) is a function to compare and draw Features and Contents from arbitrary genomic chromosomes or genomic chromosomes of closely related species and arbitrary numerical data specific to genome position on concentric circles.
You can display distribution status of each gene such as genes of each genomic chromosome, change of base composition, etc.
The order of concentric circles of features and content profiles to be placed can be changed arbitrarily.
Drawing parameter setting can be changed for each concentric circle.
It is also possible to change the diameter of the circular genome map and the printing parameters.
For printing a circular genome map, in addition to direct printing, you can output files in PDF, PNG, and EMF formats.
A large number of features drawn on the concentric circle of the circular genome map can be classified and displayed in different colors depending on the annotation type if there are annotations.
- Circular Feature Lane Different Feature drawing independent color setting is possible.
- Feature Key Draw with different colors.
- When Color Qualifier is set, draw the CDS Feature with the specified color.
- Draw the CDS Feature with the color specified in the Classification code.
- Draw the CDS Feature with color derived from EC Nubmer.
- Draw the CDS Feature with the color specified in the Category code.
- Draw the CDS Feature with the color specified in Blast's score range.
Sequence files drawn on the circular genome map are referenced in the order shown in the main current directory. For this reason it is easy to manipulate drawing a number of different circular genome sequences in the same format.
By clicking on a part of the circular genome map it is possible to display the area of the corresponding main feature map.
In the circular genome map, the sequence file name and total base length (when single genomic chromosome) are drawn at the center, and the base number scale is displayed around it.
The starting position base of the scale can also be changed.
The map layout can be registered as a layout style, and the registered circular genome layout style can be called later.