With the restriction enzyme function of IMC, if annotation (Feature) is added to the original DNA base sequence, it can be fragmented with the annotation kept.
If one feature is divided by a restriction enzyme, its feature itself is inherited, but in some circumstances the feature key may be changed automatically.
The terminal shape of restriction enzyme digested fragments is preserved correctly. By doing this, we check whether ligation is possible when ligation between pieces is done.
In E. coli, it can be checked whether the methylation site affects restriction enzyme digestion.
It is also possible to register frequently used restriction enzymes as a set.
It is also possible to register newly provided restriction enzymes or delete restriction enzymes that are no longer used.
Restriction enzyme management
- Partial set selection,
- Filtering by type
- Distinction of the number of recognized bases
- Distinction between smooth and protruding ends
- Presence / absence of DAM / DCM
- Difference depending on the number of cutting points
- Alias names of restriction enzymes list can be saved, list editing is possible.
- You can also register enzymes, edit enzymes, delete enzymes.
Search function of restriction enzyme recognition site
- Search area selection,
- Recognition site search,
- Recognition site list display,
- Restriction map display,
- Collective search from multiple sequences