- It is a function to search annotations by entering keywords.
- Multiple target feature keys can be selected.
- Multiple keywords can be specified and logical operations between keywords can be selected by AND / OR / NOT.
- Search scope can be limited to CDS area and Inter Genic area separately.
- On the search results screen, buttons for feature key number, position on sequence, base length, gene name, base sequence, button to annotation to descriptions are listed, CDS shows weekly amino acid sequence, + chain
- You can perform operations such as display selection only for chains, delete all at once, display codon table, search and add sequence number to features, transfer list to FusionPCR function.
- When you click on the row in the results list, the main feature map will display a map of that feature - position.
- You can output files in CSV / FastA / GenBank format.
- Qualifier batch deletion is also implemented.