Enzyme Alignment by EC Number
Displays a control list of EC numbers annotated to the CDS present in each genome from multiple annotated genomic base sequence files.
- Nucleotide sequences that do not have an EC number added to the annotation can not be analyzed.
- Extract the EC number in Feature of the analysis target file.
- Create an existence list in ascending order of EC numbers.
- Specify two or more GenBank / EMBL format files.
- EC_Number The Correspondence Table window is displayed.
- You can output this content as CSV format file.