Multiple Alignment Viewer
Multiple alignment viewer is a window for displaying multiple alignment of DNA sequences and amino acid sequences.
Multiple alignment viewer can be launched from homology search result dialog etc.
- Launch Phylogenetic Tree drawing dialog to draw molecular phylogenetic trees.
- Launch the simple editor of multiple alignment.
- Print the alignment chart. You can copy the alignment to the clipboard and use it with another software.
- Change the number of displayed bases and the number of residues on one line.
- Change the display color of bases and amino acids.
- For multiple alignment generation, CLUSTALW is used.