Multiple Linear Genome Map Viewer
Multiple Linear Genome Map Viewer is a viewer that compares annotation such as genes of multiple closely related species genomes in parallel for each genome in parallel and is docked in the IMC main window.
We call aliases as linear genome map viewer, reference genome map, reference map etc.
- You can dock out from the IMC main window and move and resize as an independent window.
- It can be linked with the main feature map.
- Homology searches can be performed on CDSs of other closely related genomes loaded from each CDS feature on a multiple linear genomic map.
- Gene cluster alignment can be performed to visualize the state of syntenic preservation near the ortholog gene.
- Change the genome display order using the corresponding reference directory.
- Map can be output as print or image file