Trace Viewer - Editor
It is a viewer / editor which is used when reading output file from ABI, SCF capillary sequencer.
Displays not only the base sequence but also the trace waveform.
- Multiple files can be displayed in parallel.
- It corresponds to ABI, SCF format file.
- It is displayed on a separate window separate from the main feature map.
- The trace waveform viewer window can be resized.
- You can change by dragging the display position of each waveform.
- You can change the height of the trace waveform display frame.
- You can change the display color by base.
- Each waveform can be scrolled horizontally independently.
- If the position of each trace waveform is aligned, you can scroll interlocking sideways.
- You can freely change the width and height of the trace waveform with the slider.
- You can search for restriction enzyme recognition sites and highlight sequences after searching.
- You can also start from Trace Mapping execution result.