#2287: Menu change: The sub menu "Save Content / Profile ..." to the function of drawing a graph such as GC Content on a separate window has been moved from the "File" menu to the "Genome Analysis" menu.
Improvement in this release: The problem has been resolved.
#2297: "Sequencing Primer Design" implements the "Iterate Design" function installed in "Batch PCR Primer Design".
- In "Batch PCR Primer Design", a bug in which the function (Iterate Design) to repeatedly design the area that can not be designed with different conditions becomes an error has been fixed.
- Due to format change of multi GenBank file, functions of "Multiple GenBank File Expander" is improved.
- The "Save the Layout Style as ..." button label in the "Feature Layout Style Setting" dialog has been changed to "Export Style (s) ...".
- In addition, newly add "Save Layout File as ..." and save the whole layout file with the specified directory and file name.
- This function is the opposite function of "Load Layout File ...".
- In this list, the default style has been marked.
- A new item is added to the list, and "Default Style" is displayed there.
Extract the GBFF file consisting of many single GanBank format files into a tree-like directory according to the Taxonomy description of each GenBank file and place it in IMC so that it can be handled easily.
The sequence data of GenBank and RefSeq are compiled into a large compressed file at each release time.
Each entry consists of a header file (*. Gbff) and an array part (* fna). In order to make a single GenBank file, it is necessary to combine these two kinds of files.
GenBank File Expander decompresses these files of GenBank and RefSeq, synthesizes them, and unfolds them as a phylogenetic tree-like directory in an arbitrary place.
If you specify this expanded directory as IMC's root directory, it can be displayed and loaded in IMC's directory tree.
Click "Tools -> Multiple GenBank File Expander" from the menu.
- In the CreateDB function, it is now possible to generate a database for Blast search not only from GPFF but also from GBFF files.
- Execution function of Nanopore related assembly function on the server via the Internet has been implemented.
To rebuild the designed gene cluster, fragment the cluster optimally.
After each fragment is chemically synthesized, each fragment is reconstituted by OGAB method to prepare a long chain DNA cluster.
This function is implemented in the following edition.