Our web sites could not be browsed due to web server failure.
Failure date and time: Around 02:00 July 14, 2019
Failure recovery date and time: 21:54 July 22, 2019
Failure status: The websites below have become unviewable.
https://www.insilicobiology.co.jp (Our Online Shop Site)
https://www.insilico-biology.com (This Site)
Recovery Status: Currently available as usual.。
# 2331 Resolved an issue where labels could not be displayed when editing a qualifier from the search results window.
Condition before correction: In the previous version, when editing and updating a qualifier from the search results dialog etc., the same qualifier is added without being overwritten. Because of this, it was not possible to display the added Qualifier.
With this modification, the updated Qualifier is overwritten and can be displayed on a label etc.
# 2330 COG21014.
It is possible to execute homology search and annotation using COG 2014 as a reference database.
# 2327 Save in Multiple Format File default save directory changed
Status before modification: In the previous version, the default save directory for "Save in Multiple Format files" was the main current directory, so it was automatically expanded upon save.
In this fix, another directory is specified and it is not automatically expanded.
# 2318 The bug of External Server Setting has been resolved
The problem with External Server Setting has been resolved because the communication related library is old.
# 2293 The method of launching the amino acid profile setting dialog has been improved
Condition before correction: Setting of amino acid profile was able to be executed only from Feature Setting menu.
Starting from Ver. 7.32, the setting dialog can be called from the amino acid profile dialog.
#2287: Menu change: The sub menu "Save Content / Profile ..." to the function of drawing a graph such as GC Content on a separate window has been moved from the "File" menu to the "Genome Analysis" menu.
#2292: A problem with the strand selection button of the feature key search result dialog has been resolved.
Improvement in this release: The problem has been resolved.
#2297: "Sequencing Primer Design" implements the "Iterate Design" function installed in "Batch PCR Primer Design".
- In "Batch PCR Primer Design", a bug in which the function (Iterate Design) to repeatedly design the area that can not be designed with different conditions becomes an error has been fixed.
- Due to format change of multi GenBank file, functions of "Multiple GenBank File Expander" is improved.
- The "Save the Layout Style as ..." button label in the "Feature Layout Style Setting" dialog has been changed to "Export Style (s) ...".
- In addition, newly add "Save Layout File as ..." and save the whole layout file with the specified directory and file name.
- This function is the opposite function of "Load Layout File ...".
- In this list, the default style has been marked.
- A new item is added to the list, and "Default Style" is displayed there.
Extract the GBFF file consisting of many single GanBank format files into a tree-like directory according to the Taxonomy description of each GenBank file and place it in IMC so that it can be handled easily.
The sequence data of GenBank and RefSeq are compiled into a large compressed file at each release time.
Each entry consists of a header file (*. Gbff) and an array part (* fna). In order to make a single GenBank file, it is necessary to combine these two kinds of files.
GenBank File Expander decompresses these files of GenBank and RefSeq, synthesizes them, and unfolds them as a phylogenetic tree-like directory in an arbitrary place.
If you specify this expanded directory as IMC's root directory, it can be displayed and loaded in IMC's directory tree.
Click "Tools -> Multiple GenBank File Expander" from the menu.
- In the CreateDB function, it is now possible to generate a database for Blast search not only from GPFF but also from GBFF files.