- The LED of the dongle is lit, but the license is not recognized, the "License request" dialog is displayed, and IMC cannot be started.
- Due to the recent Java Version Up, activation may not work properly.
- Reverts the Java version to the previous version.
- If you cannot change the Java version to the previous version, please contact in silico biology, inc. Temporarily issue a fixed license.
#2369 Case insensitive option in Keyword Search is added.
- Previously, Keyword Search used to be case-sensitive.
- From IMC Version 7.44, if you check Ignore Case in the Keyword Search dialog and search, case-insensitive search results can be obtained.
- If you want to search with case sensitivity as usual, uncheck Ignore Case and search.
#2371 Some of the Menu display has changed.
- Top Level Category Digit did not have 7, but was added this time.
#2365 Improvement of IMC Version information
- The legacy IMC Version Info has been integrated into About IMC.
#2363 Change Codon bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed a bug that could not change codon correctly for Type II S restriction enzyme.
- The Change Codon dialog has been improved.
- Change Codon now supports IMC Codon Usage files.
#2362 Changed specifications of Copy Sequence and Feature function
- In Copy Sequence and Feature, the specification changed to misc_feature is deleted, and the Feature Key is not changed.
#2361 Improvement of Reference Genome Map
- It is now possible to obtain the base sequence and amino acid sequence from each feature of Reference Genome Map.
When the dongle LED does not light up on MacOS 10.14 or 10.15, you may be able to solve it by the following operations.
- Open the system settings.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- If you see the message "System software form developer" SFNT Germany GmbH "was blocked from loading", click Allow.
If you do this, you must unlock it.
Our web sites could not be browsed due to web server failure.
Failure date and time: Around 02:00 July 14, 2019
Failure recovery date and time: 21:54 July 22, 2019
Failure status: The websites below have become unviewable.
https://www.insilicobiology.co.jp (Our Online Shop Site)
https://www.insilico-biology.com (This Site)
Recovery Status: Currently available as usual.。
# 2331 Resolved an issue where labels could not be displayed when editing a qualifier from the search results window.
Condition before correction: In the previous version, when editing and updating a qualifier from the search results dialog etc., the same qualifier is added without being overwritten. Because of this, it was not possible to display the added Qualifier.
With this modification, the updated Qualifier is overwritten and can be displayed on a label etc.
# 2330 COG21014.
It is possible to execute homology search and annotation using COG 2014 as a reference database.
# 2327 Save in Multiple Format File default save directory changed
Status before modification: In the previous version, the default save directory for "Save in Multiple Format files" was the main current directory, so it was automatically expanded upon save.
In this fix, another directory is specified and it is not automatically expanded.
# 2318 The bug of External Server Setting has been resolved
The problem with External Server Setting has been resolved because the communication related library is old.
# 2293 The method of launching the amino acid profile setting dialog has been improved
Condition before correction: Setting of amino acid profile was able to be executed only from Feature Setting menu.
Starting from Ver. 7.32, the setting dialog can be called from the amino acid profile dialog.
#2329: IMC Version 7.31 is supported.