Plasmid Map Viewer - Designer
- It is similar to the circular genome map editor, but draws a relatively small circular genome.
- The annular lanes are arranged concentrically, and you can place multiple feature keys on one concentric circle.
- Strand, frame, feature shape, color designation of fill and frame, thickness of frame, selection of color classification, display / non-display of label, selection of Qualifier to be used as a label, font size, two concentric circle overlay functions ,
- You can change the scale interval.
- Designed styles can be saved and applied to other plasmids.
- You can change the order of concentric circles, add / delete, and edit.
- Plasmid maps can be output in three types of image formats: PDF, PNG, and EMF.