By simply loading the genomic base sequence into the reference genome map, a database for Blast search is automatically created and homology search (Blast) search for that database can be easily performed.
For homology search, it is necessary to specify the query sequence and sequence database and search program.
There are the following methods to specify query sequenses.
- Enter the query sequence directly
- Paste query sequence
- Refer to the query sequence file saved as a file
- Right click on one feature on the main feature lane and make the sequence of that feature - the query array
- Right click on one feature on the reference feature map and make the sequence of that feature - the query array
- Sequence of all the features in the selection area of main feature lane (selectable by mouse drag) as query sequence (multiple queries): implemented GE AE DS GT
The database for search has the following.
- Genomic base sequence (including amino acid sequence on CDS) loaded in current reference feature map
- Registered genome base database or amino acid sequence database
- NCBI base sequence database or amino acid sequence database
You can select the search program from the following.