There are the following ways to terminate IMC.
Normal Termination of IMC
- Select the Exit menu and exit
- Click the "X" button in the main window to exit
- In the case of the above normal termination, the changed various setting parameters are automatically saved.
- Sequences that were being edited in the current sequence directory may be saved automatically, and prompts to save or not may be displayed. You can select this setting in the Feature Setting -> Setup tab pane.
- Forced termination of IMC (Windows)
- Forced termination of IMC (Mac)
- When forcibly terminating the IMC, the sequences that were in the current sequence directory just before may not be saved. Also, various changed setting parameters may not be saved.