The Sentinel Hardware Key (dongle) driver for Mac has been released, but in "dmg" format instead of the traditional "pkg" format.
For this format, the installation method is as follows.
- Double-click on the "dmg" file.
- A drive (SentinelSystemDriver-7.5.5) is created on your desktop.
- Launch Terminal.
- Enter the following command.
- > cd / volumes / SentinelSystemDriver-7.5.5
- > sh ./InstallSSD.sh
- The text of the license agreement is displayed.
- Press the Enter / Return key (scroll down line by line) or the Space key (scroll down screen by screen) to continue reading.
- (y / n) input prompt is displayed.
- Enter y.
- You will be prompted for a password.
- Enter your Mac login password.
- The driver will be installed.