Circular Genome Map (Circular Genome Map) is a function to compare and draw Feature and Content from arbitrary genomic chromosomes or genomic chromosomes of closely related species on a concentric circle and arbitrary numerical data specific to genome position.
- You can display distribution status of each gene such as genes of each genomic chromosome, change of base composition, etc.
- The order of concentric circles of Feature and Content to be placed can be changed arbitrarily. Drawing parameter setting can be changed for each concentric circle.
- It is also possible to change the diameter of the circular genome map and the printing parameters.
- Printing a circular genome map In addition to direct printing, you can output files in PDF, PNG, and EMF formats.
- If there is a large number of feature annotations to be drawn on a concentric circle of the circular genome map, you can be classified display each in a different color depending on the type of the annotation.
- Circular Feature Lane Different Feature drawing independent color setting is possible.
- Feature Key Draw with different colors.
- When Color Qualifier is set, draw the CDS Feature with the specified color.
- Draw the CDS Feature with the color specified in the Classification code.
- Draw the CDS Feature with color derived from EC Number.
- Draw the CDS Feature with the color specified in the Category code. Draw the CDS Feature with the color specified in Blast's score range.
- Array files rendered in the circular genome map are referenced in the order in which they appear in the reaction pool and are not referenced by their unique names. For this reason it is easy to manipulate drawing a number of different circular genome sequences in the same format.
- By clicking on a part of the circular genome map it is possible to display the area of the corresponding main feature map.
- In the circular genome map, the sequence file name and total base length (when single genomic chromosome) are drawn at the center, and the base number scale is displayed around it.
- The starting position base of the scale can also be changed.
- These map layouts can be registered as layout styles, and registered annular genome layout styles can be called later.
- The circular genome map drawing function is implemented in IMC GE / AE, and it is not implemented in IMCSE.
IMC Edition which implements this function:
Load the cyclic genome base sequence file to be rendered in the circular genome map into the reaction tube beforehand
- Load annotated base sequence into reaction tube (= edit DNA pool) (s)
- Click the circular genome map drawing button or menu.
- The Genome Map dialog appears j and the circular genome map is drawn with the default layout style.
Drawing with another layout style
- Select another layout from Genome Map Layout Style.
- Click the SET button to display the contents of the selected layout style.
- Click the Show button to redraw with the selected layout style.