Save multiple nucleotide sequences selected in the main current directory as one multiple GenBank format file.
- Load multiple nucleotide sequences in the main current directory and select them.
- Select "File -> Other Saving -> Save in a Multiple Format File ..." from the menu.
- The "Save File Setting" dialog will be displayed.
- Click "Ref ..." to open the file selection dialog.
- Specify an arbitrary directory and file name in the file selection dialog.
- Click "Save".
- Multiple GenBank files will be saved.
- In the current version, the default save directory is the main current directory, but if it is saved here, the multiple format file will be automatically expanded.
- That is, the same multiple files are duplicated in the main current directory.
- Please specify a directory other than the main current directory as the save destination.
- The default save destination will be changed in the future Version Up.