Normally there is no need for operation.
Edit the shortcut on the desktop.
- Right-click the shortcut such as IMC / GT displayed on the desktop.
- The "Properties" screen for those softwares will be displayed, so click the "Shortcuts" tab.
- The contents of the link destination are as follows (depending on the installed directory, the displayed contents may differ slightly).
- C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ javaw.exe -Xmx256m -jar "C: \ Program Files \ isb \ imc \ bin \ ImcLauncher.jar"
- Make the number (256) immediately after "javaw.exe" above empty both sides.
- And correct the amount of physical memory that the PC has, as shown in the following "red part".
- After changing, click the OK button to complete.
32bit Windows can only use up to 1408MB. If you try to set a memory size that exceeds this, IMC will not start. Please set it to 1400 MB or less. However, this has a slightly different upper limit depending on the PC model.
(For Mac OS X)
Edit the following file to increase memory
- This file needs to be edited with administrator privileges
- Change the numerical value of the place where memory of this file is set.
- This line is -X mx 1000 m. If this number is 1024 m, you can use up to 1024 MB of Java memory.