This operation is valid only on Mac OS X.
How to forcibly terminate IMC at trouble
This is done when the IMC software stops responding while starting processing for some reason.
If you use this termination method, files that are not being saved during editing will return to the initial state, so please stop forcibly after seeing how long the software is really inoperable.
- Click the Apple mark on the desktop menu bar (or command key + option key + ESC).
- A pull-down menu will be displayed.
- Click Forced Exit from the menu.
- A list of currently running programs is displayed.
- Select in silico Molecular Cloning from the displayed task list as a program to be forcibly terminated and click the forced quit button at the bottom.
- IMC will be forcibly terminated.