Register the pattern found on the genome sequence.
- Click “Search-> Pattern Search…” from the menu.
- The “Pattern Search” dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the array pattern directly in the “Pattern” text area.
- Click “Run”.
- The pattern search starts.
- A progress message is displayed during the search.
- When the search is complete, the “Pattern Match Sites” dialog is displayed.
- Click "Register Input Pattern" at the bottom of the "Patten Match Site" dialog.
- The used array pattern has already been entered on the dialog.
- Enter the name of the array pattern to register in the “Name” text field directly (single-byte alphanumeric characters).
- Click “Save”. The array pattern is registered.
Registration confirmation method
- Click “Search-> Edit Sequence Pattern…” from the menu.
- The “Registered Pattern List” dialog box is displayed, and the array patterns sorted alphabetically in the Pattern List are displayed.