You can search multiple sequences in the current folder.
Load the same type of array into the current folder.
Select multiple sequences.
- To select a contiguous sequence, click the first sequence icon you want to select, then hold down the Shift key and click the last sequence icon you want to select.
- To select multiple sequences at once, hold down the control key and click all the sequence icons you want to select.
- Feature key search: Click the feature key search button.
- Keyword search: Click the keyword search button.
- Pattern search: Click the pattern search button.
- Classification Search: Click the Classifi cation button.
- Category search: Click the category search button.
- Direct input homology search: Click the direct input homology search button.
- Batch homology search: Click the batch homology search button.
- While the search is in progress, a search progress message is displayed.
- For multiple sequence search results, a result list is displayed in the multiple sequence search results dialog.
- Here, the explanation is based on the feature key search dialog.
- The upper part of the dialog displays the name of the sequence to be searched and the number of hits for each.
- When you click on any one sequence row, a list of hit subjects (feature keys) in that sequence is displayed in the lower left pane, and the number of hits is displayed.
- Click on any (multiple) entries (feature keys) to display their full list and location on the right side.
- Click any row in the right pane to display the location of that entry in the feature map.
- Selecting any row in the upper list will switch the feature map to the corresponding one.