Edit Circular Feature Lane
You can edit a newly added or already registered Circular Feature Lane.
Check the lane to be edited in the lane list of the Circular Genome Map Viewer.
The Genome Map Setting dialog is displayed.
- Turn on the Feature radio button in the View column of the Genome Map Setting dialog.
- Select features to display in this lane (multiple selections possible).
- To select multiple consecutive feature keys, shift + click.
- To select multiple discrete feature keys, control + click.
- Specify the strand from which the feature to be displayed in this lane is derived.
- When Forward: Forward is specified, only the features in the Forward Strand will be drawn on this lane.
- If Reverse: Reverse is specified, only the feature in Reverse Strand will be drawn on this lane.
- If Both: Both is specified, the features of both Strands will be drawn on this lane.
- Display only the features for which Qualifier / genomemap is specified.
- Specify the color drawing method of the feature to be displayed. This is the same as specifying the main feature map, but it can be set independently of the main feature map.
- Feature Key Draw with different colors.
- When Qualifier / coloer = is set, draw the CDS Feature with the specified color.
- Draw the CDS Feature with the color specified in the Classification code.
- Draw the CDS Feature with color derived from EC Nubmer.
- Draw the CDS Feature with the color specified in the Category code.
- Draw the CDS Feature with the color specified in Blast's score range.