Draw a map showing the position of the restriction enzyme recognition site in the independent restriction enzyme map window.
A feature map is also drawn on this map.
Each restriction fragment of this restriction map can be loaded into the main current directory.
- Load the DNA sequence file.
- For example, load "Bsub_50 kb.gbk".
- The feature map is displayed.
- Select "Cloning -> Restriction Enzyme -> RE Registration & Editing" from the menu.
- The "Enzyme Selection" dialog is displayed.
- Check restriction enzymes for display on restriction enzyme map.
- Click the "Map" button.
- The "Enzyme Map" window will be displayed.
- Click "Gel Electrophoresis ...".
- The "Gel Electrophoreis" dialog of Restriction Enzyme Fragment is displayed.
- Click "Close".
- The "Gel Electrophoresis" dialog closes.
- Click "Back".
- You will return to the "Enzyme Selection" dialog. At this time, the restriction enzyme is in the selected state.