- It is a lane for displaying the restriction enzyme map on the main feature map.
- The recognition sites of the specified restriction enzyme is displayed. The label of the restriction enzyme name can be displayed at the recognition sites.
- Restriction enzyme map lane can display multiple lanes on the main feature map.
Use the feature map settings for the display shape and display color of the recognition sites.
- Display restriction enzyme map lane of EcoRI.
- Select Settings -> Layout Style ... from the menu.
- The "Layout Style" operation dialog is displayed.
- Click "Add ...".
- The "Lane Style" setting dialog is displayed.
- By default, the feature lane is selected.
- Select "Enzyme Map" from the "Lane Type" pull-down menu.
- It changes for "Enzyme Map" setting.
- Scroll down the restriction list at the bottom and check EcoRI.
- Click the "Set" button.
- "EcoRI Enzyme Map" will be added at the bottom of the lane list.
- Click "Apply".
- The "Apply?" Confirmation message will be displayed.
- Click "Yes (Y)".
- The restriction enzyme map lane of EcoRI is displayed at the bottom of the feature map.