To rebuild the designed gene cluster, fragment the cluster optimally.
After each fragment is chemically synthesized, each fragment is reconstituted by OGAB method to prepare a long chain DNA cluster.
This function is implemented in the following edition.
- Select Genome Design -> OGAB Fragment Design from the menu.
- The "OGAB Method" execution dialog is displayed.
- Drop the designed cluster sequence file in the drop area or click on the drop area to display the file selection dialog and select the cluster sequence file.
- GenBank / EMBL format, FastA format cluster sequence can be specified.
- Multiple sequences can be specified.
- Click "Run".
- The fragment design is executed and a progress message is displayed during execution.
- When execution is completed, the "OGAB Fragmentation Result" dialog will be displayed.
- In the result dialog, a tab pane is generated for each cluster sequence to be executed, and you can display each result pane by clicking the tab.
- For details on how to operate the "OGAB Fragmentation Result" dialog, please click here.