How to perform gene cluster alignment between closely related genomes.
- This function can be used with the following editions.
- IMC GE AE DS
- Load the annotated (gene-identified) hall genome nucleotide sequence that you want to compare to the current reference directory.
- Right-click on the genes of interest (CDS) of one genome of the reference feature map.
- Select "Gene Cluster Alignment" from the displayed menu.
- The execution dialog is displayed. Click RUN.
- An execution confirmation message is displayed.
- Click "Yes".
- Even if you scroll through one genome, the band moves accordingly, but the topology does not change.
- Even if you zoom, it is the same.