Register the amino acid sequence pattern to be searched in advance or copy it to the clipboard.
- Click the “Pattern Search” button.
- The “Pattern Search” Window is displayed.
- Paste the amino acid sequence with "Ctrl-V" from the clipboard into the "Pattern" field.
- Check “CDS” in the “Range” field.
- Click the “Search” button.
- The search starts and a progress message is displayed during the search.
- When the search is complete, the “Pattern Match Sites” window is displayed.
- The number of matched patterns for each pattern is displayed on the left side.
- Check the pattern on the left.
- All the pattern positions actually found are displayed in the list on the right.
- When you click on one row, the feature map will immediately show its position, and the matched amino acid sequence will also be distinguished by color.