If a primer group capable of amplifying a selected region has already been registered, you can search registered primer from that selected region.
- Select the region in which the priming site of the primer is registered in the vicinity.
- Right-click on the selection area.
- The menu will be displayed.
- Click "Search Optimal Primers ...".
- A "Search Optimal Primers?" Confirmation message is displayed.
- Click "Yes (Y)".
- The search is executed.
- A progress message is displayed during execution.
- When the search is completed, the "Priming Site" dialog will be displayed.
- If a primer with a priming site is not registered in the vicinity, the following message will be displayed.
- Check the forward primer and reverse primer one by one from the primer list of "Priming Site" dialog.
- The checked Primer appears in the list on the right.
- If you check each, the priming site will be displayed on the feature scale lane.
- For checked primer sets, PCR amplification, registration as a new feature, gel electrophoresis, saving as CSV, FastA file, etc. are possible.