Implemented Products · Edition
- IMC EE / SE / GE / AE / DS
- Frame Lane is a lane displaying areas where stop codons do not appear consecutively for each of six frames.
- The area where the green area becomes the CDS candidate.
- Frame Lane indicates an area where stop codon to stop codon is equal to or more than the specified codon number for every 6 frames.
- Frame Lane can be moved to any position in Feature Map.
- Display / non-display of Frame Lane can be switched with one click of the button.
- Add the frame lane to the feature map Add the array you want to display to the main current array.
- From the menu, select Settings -> Layout Style ... or click Layout Style on the toolbox.
- The Layout Style dialog will be displayed.
- Click Add at the bottom of the dialog.
- The Lane Style dialog will be displayed.
- Pull down the Lane Type and select "Stop to Stop". Then click Set.
- The Stop to Stop (Frame) lane will be added to the bottom of the Lane list.
- If you want to move Lane, check it and click Up or Down in succession.
- Click Apply and click Close.
Temporarily hide the frame lane
- On the Layout Style dialog, click the eyeball icon in the Stop to Stop lane.
- The frame lane is hidden.
Delete frame lane
- In the Layout Style dialog, check the check box of Stop to Stop lane.
- Click Apply.
- If you want to save this layout style, click Save the Style ..., enter the style name and click Set. ,
Changing the base length between stop codons to be displayed
- Codon Setting group Show Area that Stop Codon is not Found within specified xx bases Change the numeric value of xxx bp to another numeric value of multiples of 3 and click the color box to change the color Then click Apply.