The ORF candidate feature automatically changes the feature key to CDS.
You can change the genetic code table used for amino acid translation.
- Right-click on the selection area of the feature lane of the main feature map.
- The menu will be displayed.
- Select "Translate".
- The "Translation Setting" dialog will be displayed.
- Only the CDS / ORF feature included in the selection area can be checked.
- If you need to change the genetic code table, select that number from the "Transl_table" pull-down menu.
- When clicking "CodonTable" button, the genetic code table corresponding to that number is displayed.
- Click the "Close" button.
- The "Codon Table" is closed.
- Click "Run".
- Each ORF feature is changed to CDS, each amino acid translation is based on the genetic code table.