When the result display dialog of Venn Diagram is displayed and genome 1 used for analysis is displayed in the main feature map and genome 2 and genome 3 are displayed in the reference genome map, click the row of each list each feature map will then automatically scroll so that the features corresponding to the gene (CDS) described in that line are displayed in the center.
- Click the 3 genome-wide common and unique gene list tab in the results dialog of the Venn Diagram dialog.
- The 3 genome-wide common and unique gene list tab pane is displayed.
- Click on one line in the top 3 genome common genes list.
- The main feature map and the reference feature map are linked and the feature map feature lane is automatically scrolled so that the features of the gene (CDS) described in this line are centered and the corresponding feature is highlighted .
- 2 Click on the genome-wide common and unique gene list tab pane.
- 2 Genomic common and unique gene list tab pane is displayed.
- 2 Click on one line in the genome-wide common gene list.
- Of each feature lane, the feature lane to which the corresponding gene (CDS) belongs is automatically scrolled and the corresponding feature is highlighted.