- Select Genome Analysis -> Compare -> Venn Diagram ... from the menu.
- The Venn Diagram Setting dialog is displayed.
- Multiple Genome Viewer (MGV) The GenBank file loaded in Map is displayed.
- Check up to 2 target genomes of VENN Diagram from the list.
- The first genome will be the current genome of the main feature map.
- Click the Run button.
- Venn Diagram Execution confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Show Parameter ..., the execution confirmation dialog will expand and detailed parameters will be displayed.
- Depending on the size of the genome, it may take several minutes to several tens of minutes until the process is completed.
- A progress message is displayed during execution.
- When processing is completed, the result screen will be displayed.
Tab switching operation
- Venn Diagram The result display dialog is switched between each pane with the tab at the top.
- There are 5 tabs in all.
- The three tabs from the left are the common genes list between 2 genomes.
- The fourth tab from the left is a common genome list between 3 genomes.
- The last tab is the Venn Diagram drawing tab.
- By clicking the upper tab of the result display dialog, you can switch display contents.
3 Genome common gene list display
2 Genomic common homologous gene list display Tab 1
2 Genomic common homologous gene list display Tab 2
2 Genomic common homologous gene list display Tab 3
Venn Diagram drawing tab pane