Several DNA samples are digested and cleaved with restriction enzymes and these fragments are gel electrophoresed in different lanes for each sample.
- Prepare multiple DNA samples and load them into the main current directory.
- Select some of them.
- From the menu, choose Cloning -> Restriction Enzyme -> RE Registration & Editing.
- It can also be executed from the toolbox.
- The Enzyme Selection Dialog is displayed.
- Select the restriction enzyme to use.
- Multiple selections are also possible.
- Click Show Recognition Site ..
- A list of selected DNA samples is displayed on the upper panel and the total of each restriction enzyme recognition site is displayed.
- The lower left panel displays the list of selected restriction enzymes and displays the number of recognition sites for one currently selected sample from the upper panel.
- Select multiple DNA samples on the top panel.
- It is also possible to select all.
- Click GelElectrophoresis (all).
- A band of restriction enzyme fragments electrophoresed in lanes corresponding to the number of DNA samples is displayed