Search restriction enzymes that cut the current DNA sequence by the number of times specified.
- Load a DNA sequence file.
- For example, load "Bsub_50 kb.gbk".
- The feature map is displayed.
- Select "Cloning -> Restriction Enzyme -> RE Registration & Editing" from the menu.
- The "Enzyme Selection" dialog is displayed.
- ￼￼Check the "Show Any Enzyme ..." radio button in the "Result Filtering" section.
- For example, enter "2" in the "what have from" text field and "3" in the "To" text field.
- Click the "Select All" button.
- All restriction enzymes on the list will be checked.
- Click the "Show Recognition Site" button.
- The "Recognition Site" dialog is displayed.
- In the left pane, the restriction enzymes of count 2 and 3 are displayed.
- When one is checked, the cleavage site of the restriction enzyme is displayed.