Search the recognition sites of the specified restriction enzyme (multiple or all can be specified) from the genomic sequence displayed in the main feature map.
- Load genome sequence
- Selection of genome sequence
- Selection of restriction enzyme
- Detection of recognition site
- Feature map display of recognition site
EE, SE, GE, AE, DS, GT
- We will explain using the sample genome sequence here.
- Taking the sample genome sequence (Bsub 50 Kbp gbk) as an examble, Click to make it the current genome sequence.
- The sample genome sequence is displayed in the feature map.
- From the menu, select "Cloning -> Restriction Enzyme -> RE Registration & Editing".
- The "Enzyme Selection" dialog is displayed.
- Check the restriction enzyme to be used (multiple selection or all selection possible). In this case, click "Select All" and check all restriction enzymes.
- Click "Show Recognition Site ...".
- The "Recognition Site" dialog is displayed, and the number of restriction sites by restriction enzyme number is listed in the left panel.
- Restriction enzymes with one or more restriction enzyme recognition sites are displayed on the list, and restriction enzymes that have no restriction site are not displayed.
- Check the checkbox to the left of the restriction enzyme (multiple and all designation possible).
- A list of recognition sites for the selected enzymes is displayed in the right pane.
- Click one recognition row in the list on the right panel. The main feature map will automatically scroll and the restriction part will be displayed.