Implemented Products · Edition
IMC EE / SE / GE / AE/DS
- You can register one FLS (feature layout style) as the default FLS. Default FLS has never been edited by IMC, and the default FLS is set to the sequence that does not have the FLS description on the sequence file as the default value.
- Click the Option button in the toolbox. Alternatively, click Option Setting - Option setting on the menu.
- The option setting dialog is displayed.
- Click the Setup tab.
- From the Layout Style Set pull-down menu, select the layout style name you want to specify as the default.
- Click the Apply button.
- The setting is applied.
- Click the Close button.
- The option setting dialog is closed.
What is the default feature layout style applied?
- When loading files such as GenBank, Fasta format etc. created by software other than IMC into IMC, the default feature layout style is applied.
- For GenBank format files created and saved by IMC, the feature layout style at the time of saving is set.
- For this reason, the feature map will be displayed in the saved layout.