Several DNA sequences are digested and fragmented with restriction enzymes, and gel electrophoresis is performed on each separate lane.
- Load multiple DNA sequences to be fragmented into the main current directory.
- Select those DNA sequence nodes on the main current directory.
- Click "Cloning -> Restriction Enzyme -> RE Registration & Editing" from the menu.
- The Enzyme List dialog is displayed.
- Check the restriction enzyme to use.
- Click "Show Recognition Site ...".
- The "Recognition Site" dialog is displayed.
- The count of the recognition site is displayed for each DNA sequence.
- If you select one DNA sequence in the upper row, you can display its details.
- Click "Gel Electrophoresis (all) ...".
- The Gel Electrophoresis dialog is displayed.
- Click "Next Page" at the bottom to display the next page.
- To change the number of lanes displayed on one page, select the number of lanes to display on one page from the upper "Lane per Page" pull-down menu.
- All lanes are displayed on one page.